Re: Cross Community Working Group for Vaccination Certificate Service Interoperability

Hi -

Happy to answer any questions on GHP or help with getting involved on the GHP working groups, much of the work we’ve done at CCI we are pulling into GHP.

I am co-chair for the paper-credentials challenge and leading an implementation with our MedCreds platform.

Tony

--
Tony Rose
Founder & CEO | ProofMarket

—> Sign up for your own MedCreds Wallet!

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.