Re: public key in a verifiable credential

For what it's worth, there is no "Bob" in my scenario. By client I mean an OAuth 2.0 client endpoint. The only thing a resource server/validator should see is a public key included in a token/vc singed by the authorization server/issuer.

Best,
Nikos

--
Nikos Fotiou - http://pages.cs.aueb.gr/~fotiou
Researcher - Mobile Multimedia Laboratory