Re: DID representations to abstraction thoughts

Yes, this seems to be accurate. The toys are here:
https://github.com/CategoricalData/

OWL, RDF and SQL are popping out, so I have reason to be happy.

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/
LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-shambaugh-9b91259