Re: using PDFs as a VC container... A cross-border trade perspective

Hi Kostas

You are of course quite correct that the special requirements should be independent of whether the VC is PDF embedded or not

I don’t think they are contradictory to VC, they are more like profiles or use cases that need a bit more detailed specification

Kind regards

Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854