Re: Question regarding JSON-LD canonicalization

Hi Andreas,

The RDFDataSet must be serialized as a N-Quads document (https://www.w3.org/TR/n-quads/).

jsonld-java appears to have a method for that, RDFDatasetUtils.toNQuads:
https://github.com/jsonld-java/jsonld-java/blob/master/core/src/main/java/com/github/jsonldjava/core/RDFDatasetUtils.java

Then you hash the results, as Orie referenced.

Regards,

Charles E. Lehner

Spruce Systems, Inc.