W3C AC Reps - Vote for JSON-LD 1.0 supersceded by JSON-LD 1.1

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 22:18:05 -0400
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>, W3C DID Working Group <public-did-wg@w3.org>
Hi all W3C Members in W3C CCG and W3C DID WG,

There is a W3C Member vote going on right now to note that JSON-LD 1.0
has been supersceded by JSON-LD 1.1. While is is mostly an
administrative vote, it can't happen w/o enough W3C member support (you
can't update published global standards unless the W3C Membership votes
to do so).

So, if you are or know your company's W3C Advisory Committee
representative, please get them to vote in favour of republishing
JSON-LD 1.0 as a superseded recommendation (JSON-LD 1.1 supersedes it):

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/jsonld10-sup/

Our groups depend on this technology and we want the world to know that
they need to upgrade.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches