From: Michael Ruminer <michael.ruminer@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 7:00 AM
To: Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin <snorre@diwala.io>
Cc: W3C Credentials CG (Public List) <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Map of Specifications

I like that diagram you referenced. I have never seen it. I will study it today. At first glance it is certainly cleaner.

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020, 7:10 AM Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin <snorre@diwala.io<mailto:snorre@diwala.io>> wrote:
That is great, I struggled to open many of your links.
I was able to open the github link directly to your profile with the release.
I there is alot of good arrows and pointers here.
I wonder, what differentiates your diagram from this? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cx7px2z9YslvQV1oUuumiHlpnWcsVhIl/view?usp=sharing

Before I go too deep into the understanding :D
ᐧ