Re: looking for help with/guidance for a schema.org proposal

@Leonard and @Tzviya, are there any resources that show examples of ISCC
metadata in JSON so I can compare these with the different examples
we created for our proposal?

@Leonard, happen to have a resource showing examples of how the CAI aligns
with schema.org?

Schema.org is a vocabulary with as few constraints as possible so that
publishers are free to describe the things they want. It's up to each
individual consumer of schema.org annotated markup (e.g. search engines,
social media platforms) to decide for themselves which elements of the
vocabulary they need/support for their applications, as well as for
describing any constraints in regards to the data shapes and values they
want from publishers.

And so the intent behind our schema.org proposal is to be agnostic in
regards to the identifiers (or any other value) that can be used/expressed
(and any infrastructure/service used to generate these). Thus we're trying
to come up with a schema.org method for describing timestamps (and the
elements needed for these) that doesn't conflict with any major
draft/proposal/standard out there yet has enough expressivity to 'point the
way' to validators to be able to get the info they need (possibly
elsewhere) and do their thing via their preferred methods.

Practically this means that ids for DID, BLINK, ISCC and others - even
though not incorporated in the examples I provided - could be expressed as
an URN via JSON-LD's @id (or at least, that's how we think about it), e.g.
{
  "@context":"https://schema.org",
  "@type":"BlockchainTransaction",

"@id":"blink:ethereum:ropsten:0xafdcf0708ab37df3eef706ea0c1b985a8fa10b11607fe1c0558022b51f450635"
}

Which is why I'd love to have the examples I asked for (if there are any)
so I can try to find out if our proposal contains anything that might cause
any conflict (and possibly ask help if I fail in doing so myself).

@Detlef, I'll take a look at the resources you provided. Thanks for
pointing out long-term-preservation as well. To be honest it's not
something we had discussed yet though it's something I'll definitely
discuss with the others (we've taken the baby-steps approach to prevent our
proposal being too granular from the start).