Re: Jitsi upgraded, fully operational again, features added

Echoing Brent and Drummond here, this is awesome work, thanks to the Manu
and the DB team!

Thanks,
[image: Mattr website] <https://mattr.global>
*Tobias Looker*
Mattr
+64 (0) 27 378 0461
tobias.looker@mattr.global
[image: Mattr website] <https://mattr.global> [image: Mattr on LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mattrglobal> [image: Mattr on Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/mattrglobal> [image: Mattr on Github]
<https://github.com/mattrglobal>
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me
immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this
communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that
this communication does not designate an information system for the
purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.