Re: ditch voip/sip

Dear all,

As the lead operations at the Decentralized Identity Foundation
<https://identity.foundation/> (DIF), I would like to offer DIF's support
in this regard.
DIF is offering to sponsor a Zoom account (or equivalent VoIP tool) for the
work carried out by the W3C Credentials Community Group free of charge to
bolster the communities and strengthen inter-community collaboration.

Please reach out to me at balazs@identity.foundation to help you set up a
solution that fits your needs.

Best regards,

--