Re: [AGENDA - CORRECTED] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, May 12th, 12 noon EDT, 9 AM PDT

Christopher and Joe correct me if I’ve mis remembered, but I think they are
open right away. So anyone that’s interested should go ahead and speak up.

If we have more nominees than number of seats we’ll do an election
involving position statements.  We will details during the meeting.

Are you itching to chair the group again Manu?