Re: [AGENDA - CORRECTED] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, May 12th, 12 noon EDT, 9 AM PDT

When I did the year in review survey last year or so, one of the items that
came up was a lack of real leadership opportunity for newbies or others not
in the inner circle. (Yeah yeah, anyone can submit a working item, etc, in
theory, but in practice I'm not so convinced.)

I would appreciate it if at least one of the new chairs was someone new to
the community, who is looking for leadership opportunities to grow and be
of service.

Equally I would like to see the experienced past chairs take new leaders
under their wing and give them opportunities to grow while giving guidance.
This is an opportunity to get fresh blood and experience and perspective --
I am grateful for the current set of leaders - and I would like to see new
names that ideally IMHO are from a global diverse background.

My 2cents on the leadership I want to see in this group.

PS. Quick clarification, as maybe I misunderstood the intention of voting
for new leadership, is only one seat open, or are all the seats open with
Kim and Joe up for re-election?

--
Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>
President, The Purple Tornado, Inc <https://thepurpletornado.com/>