Re: DID comm protocol link

DIDComm is currently a *set* of specs. There are two different
"generations" of it.

Generation 1 was built in the Hyperledger community and implemented in
about a dozen different software stacks there. A good entry point to this
set of specs is Aries RFC 0005
<https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/blob/master/concepts/0005-didcomm/README.md>;
note that this contains links to numerous subtopics.

Generation 2 is being incubated at DIF for eventual standardization
elsewhere. Some parts will go to IETF; other parts may stay at DIF, go to
W3C, or go elsewhere. This generation is not yet implemented anywhere. It
resembles Generation 1 in most respects, but the encryption envelope is
being tweaked slightly to conform better to JOSE conventions, and the
message internals are being standardized as a JWM (IETF RFC draft, not yet
numbered). The Hyperledger community that currently uses Generation 1 will
move to Generation 2 when it is mature. The reference for this generation
is here
<https://github.com/decentralized-identity/didcomm-messaging/blob/master/spec.md>,
but it is not very publicly consumable yet. Unless you are a developer of
this spec, I'd skip reading it for another month or two until it is
intended for an external audience.