Re: Fwd: My Testimony before the CA Assembly Re: Authorizing use of Verifiable Credentials

Christopher,

The whole of your remarks are good, but in particular, you said:
"Specific use of Verifiable Claims for Immunity Credentials require
additional risk analysis and possibly additional legislation."  I
strongly agree.

Regards, Bill Claxton (williamc@nextid.com <mailto:williamc@nextid.com>)
LinkedIn, Facebook, Telegram, Slack, Skype, Twitter or Gmail: wmclaxton
SG Voice, Text or Whatsapp: +65-9012-4327
US Voice, Text or Voicemail: +1-415-797-7348