Re: New Work Item Proposal: Revocation List 2020

On 5/1/20 5:54 PM, Orie Steele wrote:
> To date, we've not seen any revocation systems that don't require DLT,
> it's my understanding that this one could be adopted to support DLT but
> does not require it.

That is correct. It is possible to use this scheme with a DLT, or IPFS,
or other decentralized storage system, but it is not a requirement.

> I can't promise a second implementation (nor would it be helpful in
> javascript, which is my strongest language), but I can help develop the
> spec, add tests, and demos, assuming it is supported in the other
> javascript ecosystem components, like vc-js.

Great, thank you, Orie! We have a second sponsoring company and editor.
I'll start the W3C CCG work item request process in Github now.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches