Re: Moving BBS+ signature scheme specification for JSON-LD Signatures into CCG

Obviously supportive of this, let's get it adopted as a work item. We have
done our best to get the spec in order, but there are still some issues
open which could impact the suite representation significantly... But
overall, the was my favorite thing from IIW, and I'm very eager to support
both the code and the spec!