Re: A Moment of Silence #Foremembrance Today at 19:06 CET, 2:06 pm EDT, 11:06 am PDT, and Saturday at 2:06am in Hong Kong & Taipei

Joe, beautiful list. As is often the case with your insights, I'd love for
you to publish this as a blog post that could be widely referenced when
this same question comes up: how can we prevent this from happening again?

=Drummond