Re: A Moment of Silence #Foremembrance Today at 19:06 CET, 2:06 pm EDT, 11:06 am PDT, and Saturday at 2:06am in Hong Kong & Taipei

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 1:25 AM Christopher Allen <
ChristopherA@lifewithalacrity.com> wrote:

> Wherever you are in the world today, I hope that will join me in a moment
> of silence today (Friday) at 19:06 CET (sunset in Amsterdam 2:06 pm EDT,
> 11:06 am PDT, and Saturday at 2:06 am in Hong Kong & Taipei) as a
> #Foremembrance to salute those who in the risked their lives or died to
> prevent centralized data and identity records from being used against those
> who are defenseless, and to #Foremember those on the front lines today in
> defending them in places like Xinjiang, Burma, Hong Kong, Turkey, and even
> immigrants in my own United States.
>
> Today is the 77th Anniversary of the attempt by The Resistance to bomb the
> Dutch Civil Archives. Centralized data in the hands of the Nazis resulted
> in 75% of Dutch Jews dying! France only 23%. Twelve men were executed for
> attempting this bombing in WWII.

 A video of today's SSIMeetup.org on the #Foremembrance and my telling the
story behind it is now up at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isanNSDoSnE

— Christopher Allen