Re: A Moment of Silence #Foremembrance Today at 19:06 CET, 2:06 pm EDT, 11:06 am PDT, and Saturday at 2:06am in Hong Kong & Taipei

The proposal wasn't a protest. It was a remembrance.

Aren't we all "anti covid-19"?

Nothing about it impeded our response to COVID-19.

Sarcasm and contempt, not different opinions, are against the group's ethos.