Re: Modeling credentials issued by a proxy issuer

If you want to keep some audit trail, you may consider using Proof Sets or
Proof Chains with the Credential.

If the 3rd party is providing a white label experience, I would expect the
credential to just be issued normally.

Keep in mind that issuing keys don't all need to be in 1 place, I might add
a key to the associated controller from a 3rd party controlled hardware
backed kms, that I am not in control of so that the 3rd party can issue
credentials on my behalf.

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*