Re: Propose vc-examples-registry work item.

I agree, but then I guess that rubric of what does the different did
methods offer becomes really important.
Because if someone goes and creates a did:facebokwhatever, and brag about
being decentralized identifier.
The user can be confused and use it because the brag about beeing free.
And when that user goes and do something bad somewhere,
did:facebookwhatever will delete that did, change ownership or something
that makes that did impossible to use in any case. Because they can.

Using a proper DLT, makes that impossible, unless the key handling is bad.

So what is your thoughts on "branding" this did in comparison to did:ethr
and did:btcr that is truely decentralized?
Will you inform the user about this?
Or do you think this is not your education fight to bear?
ᐧ