Re: Propose vc-examples-registry work item.

I don't have an objection, per se. However, I am interested in clarifying
one part of what you proposed.

>If constructed correctly, we should be able to show how to create a
UniversityDegreeCredential as a ZKP / JWT / LD-Proof... how to present it
to a website using CHAPI... how to present it to another party using
DIDComm, etc...

This sentence and others that I've seen in github issues recently reinforce
a perception that we present the same credentials that are issued. The name
of the work item "vc-examples-registry" does that, too.

What I'd like to know is how much we intend to support/encourage
presentation of *presentations* instead of credentials. Since ZKP-oriented
credentials always derive a new credential every time they're presented,
checked-in examples of ZKP credentials won't be good fodder for
presentation interop, except indirectly. Thus the effort at interop won't
benefit the Indy community much unless there's a real effort on the
presentation side.