querying credentials musing results

Thanks Daniel and Leonard. I've been following some others in the
functional query language space as well, mm-ADT [1]. These are the same
folks who brought Gremlin to life. I may need help in the future.

[1] https://www.slideshare.net/slidarko/mmadt-a-multimodel-
abstract-data-type
-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh