Re: Differential privacy in the Census (MinutePhysics video)

I wanted to endorse this video as well. Very interesting. One application
in the VC space (perhaps there are others, but this one occurs to me) might
be to monitor which fields are selectively disclosed to a specific verifier
(in one or multiple proving interactions), and apply the mathematics to
know how close the holder is getting to being strongly identified. I was
familiar with this idea already, but unaware that there were formally
proven mathematics to measure it. Cool stuff!