Re: New Work Item Proposal: Universal Wallet 2020

I've been thinking about how the wallet interface might work, and it
occurred to me that we could use output descriptors as a starting point:
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/doc/descriptors.md. These
descriptors form a simple query language which could be extended to
support other wallets and wallet types (possibly) and is currently being
adopted by the bitcoin-core wallet.

I've created and issue here:
https://github.com/transmute-industries/universal-wallet/issues/15 to
discuss further.