Re: Reminder and Agenda for Secure Data Storage WG Call - Jun 18, 2020

Hi!  Is there likewise a storage call tomorrow for June 25th?
What's the agenda?

I'd presume we want to talk about layers from two directions:
 - use cases: top down
 - technical: bottom up

Likewise, we hope to have more to talk about in terms of Datashards and
this group, it would be great if we could discuss those developments at
this meeting.