Re: Request to Migrate DID Method registry management to W3C DID WG

Anyone can open a PR against the DID Spec Registry... See also this issue:
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-method-registry/issues/98

WIth the permission of the group I will add a note to
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-method-registry and archive it to prevent
confusion.

OS

--