Re: did:key questions (was: DHS SVIP Blockchain/DLT/SSI Cohort - Multi-Product Phase 1 Interop Artifacts/ Scaffolding / Information)

Oh, I just meant, the fact that it _is_ a DID Document could be determined
either because the URL starts with a 'did:', or that it has a 'this is a
DID Document' mime type. (Which is one of the issues being debated - what
to use for content-type for DID Docs).
Similarly, there are no explicit type fields for DID Documents (the method
is determined from the URL).