Re: Digital Bazaar corporate position on upcoming election

I swear you all are lucky I have a soft spot in my heart for your extreme
weirdness. This is not at all how I thought voting would go down.

But yes, if in the future the community decides on a Rajneesh
cult/cheese-making/electoral college/blockchain voting system, then
goddammit I will help make that happen.