Re: My Testimony before the CA Assembly Re: Authorizing use of Verifiable Credentials

There's danger in pushing VCs in the context of patients / employees. We
would do well to take the EFF comments on this law seriously.

I wrote
https://github.com/agropper/secure-data-store/blob/master/COVID-19_Health_Report_Use_Case.md#41-review-of-issues-raised-by-eff
with this in mind.

- Adrian