DIF F2F Virtual Community meeting

From: Balázs Némethi <b@taqanu.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 14:17:00 +0200
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Dear CCG community.

DIF ( Decentralized Identity Foundation) is inviting the entire *decentralized
identity community to join our open online virtual meeting next week on
16th June*. We will discuss the current state of the decentralized identity
stack, the status of individual elements, and how the path towards
interoperability should look.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dif-face-to-face-virtual-tickets-106632396368

Time:
16th June 2020
8:30 am PST (coffee/informal gathering is from 8 am)

Agenda:
See it on Eventbrite.

Invite anyone and everyone interested in the decentralized identity stack,
and *let's make interoperability together*.

Best regards,

--
Balázs Némethi
operations @ DIF