Re: json-ld signatures with Ed25519VerificationKey2018

For a single LD Suite that supports most of common JOSE, and can be used to
produce both JWT and LD Proof based VCs using off the shelf JOSE tooling,
see:

https://github.com/w3c-ccg/lds-jws2020

If you want to see JOSE and LD Proofs continue to interoperate, I
suggest contributing to this work item, there are a couple open issues....

Particularly questions about how keys used for JWA can also be used for JWE
/ ECDH.

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*