Asking for Credentials ["Derivative predicate" split thread]

Splitting off into a new thread to focus the discussion on the interplay of these specs.

I think this is a good point. One big challenge around asking for claims is that we have several layers crossing wires in ad-hoc ways across these different specs. For example, we might try to separate these layers of asking for claims in ascending order from machine-only to human-readable:

1. Pipe: TLS, CHAPI, DIDComm <https://iiw.idcommons.net/101_Session:_Verifiable_Credential_Handler_(CHAPI)_and_DIDComm>
2. Formats: JSON-LD, CBOR <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7049>, JWT, XMLDSig <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XML_Signature>, PDF/XML-Signature
3. Document shape: JSON-LD Framing <https://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-framing/>, JSON Schema <https://json-schema.org/>, JSON Path <https://jsonpath.com/>-based Validators, MongoDB Query <https://docs.mongodb.com/manual/tutorial/query-documents/>
4. Value data type-based comparison: JSON Schema, MongoDB Query, JSON Logic <http://jsonlogic.com/>, OPA <https://github.com/open-policy-agent/opa> (?)
5. Semantic comparison: Trust Frameworks (?), Presentation Exchange (?), Digital Trust Protocol (?), business logic

As you can see it's already messy trying to fit these specs into buckets...