Re: "Derivative predicate" of W3C VC WG and "Expression Language" of OIDF ekyc-ida WG

From: Wayne Chang <wyc@fastmail.fm>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 21:05:15 -0400
To: "Kristina Yasuda" <Kristina.Yasuda@microsoft.com>, "W3C Credentials CG" <public-credentials@w3.org>, "Brent Zundel" <brent.zundel@evernym.com>, "Daniel Buchner" <Daniel.Buchner@microsoft.com>, "Dave Longley" <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>, "Tobias Looker" <tobias.looker@mattr.global>
Thanks for your message, Kristina! Directly adding Brent + Dan + Dave + Tobias here, whom I believe have been working on related efforts in this problem space across Aries, DIF, and CCG. I hope there's an opportunity consolidate efforts.

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/vp-request-spec/
https://identity.foundation/presentation-exchange/
https://mattrglobal.github.io/oidc-client-bound-assertions-spec/

Best,