Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2020-07-14 12pm ET

Yes, special thank you to Dave Longley, who has managed to produce wonderful notes despite transitioning across 6-7 speakers in the midst of our teleconf party bus intermittently buckling across the load of a record-breaking 70 attendees! We are working on upgrades to the teleconf system.

Best,
- Wayne