Re: Merging vc-issuer and vc-verifier apis

From: Kim Hamilton <kimdhamilton@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 17:58:10 -0700
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
I meant to address this by #2 (saying that the baseline spec has those
contents), but failed to mention it will be a ccg repo. I think the
addition (in bold) gets it to the state I intended.

1. Combine vc-issuer-http-api[1] and vc-verifier-http-api[2] into 1
*w3c-ccg* repo called vc-http-api
2. Update new baseline spec to these contents:
https://transmute-industries.github.io/vc-http-api/
3. Update the accounting on the CCG work items page[3] to reflect 1 work
item instead of 2.