Challenges with co-moderating

From: Joe Andrieu <joe@legreq.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 09:21:44 -0800
To: "Credentials Community Group" <public-credentials@w3.org>
After talking with my co-chairs, I want to apologize for how I handled your comments, Daniel. I should not have mingled moderator actions with technical discussion. I did not intend to wield my authority in this forum to further my technical points.

There remains some discussion about how to handle discussions that veer off from concrete engagement on technical details, but we (the co-chairs) are in agreement that I should have handled that better.

Your opinions, Daniel, should carry just as much weight as my own in this forum. I apologize if my engagement appeared to diminish your technical work in any way.

I'll leave the technical conversation to a separate thread.

-j

--
Joe Andrieu, PMP joe@legreq.com
LEGENDARY REQUIREMENTS +1(805)705-8651