Re: Today's presentation on Credentials v Capabilities

I was rambling in IRC about this during the meeting. The data model
similarities (and differences) caught my eye, but based on the discussion,
I saw why the zcap spec (for example) was more streamlined for the purpose.

Yet, I did not understand how no-phone-home yet issuer-specific were
reconcilable, but I didn't think there was time to get into it.

Again, I was approaching it from a very low-level data model diff-ing
perspective, and wondering if we will end up with a range of VerifiableXs
in the future.