Re: Real BTCR DID Document

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 1:05 PM Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries>
wrote:

> Add your voice here: https://github.com/cisco/cjose/issues/106

What should I add here?

Maybe: https://www.chilkatsoft.com/refdoc/vcCkPrivateKeyRef.html

A challenge for us is that we can’t use any implementation with NPM
dependencies.

I personally don’t even like using autoconf with libraries that have too
many features other than what is needed as I’ve often found that means the
maturity of the particular function I need is not as high as the library as
a whole. This has happened a number of times with libraries that have a
function like Shamir in it but the library itself is largely used for
other purposes. The code for other purposes were mature but Shamir was not.

— Christopher Allen [via iPhone]