From: Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com>
Sent: dinsdag 22 december 2020 00:26
To: Joosten, H.J.M. (Rieks) <rieks.joosten@tno.nl>
Cc: W3C Credentials CG (Public List) <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: looking for a specific use-case

Thanks Rieks! I'm not a cryptographer either but there might be one or two on this list :-)

I think you nailed-it. I would love to see an analysis of DID, DIDauth, and same-domain identifiers (like FIDO2) in the context of our SSI standards. The paper you link is mercifully short. Any volunteers?

Adrian

PS - any updates on the Dutch project?