Re: Verifiable Requests?

From: David Chadwick <D.W.Chadwick@kent.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 16:04:30 +0000
To: daniel.hardman@evernym.com
Cc: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi Daniel

On 20/12/2020 14:31, Daniel Hardman wrote:
> The request doesn't actually contain human-friendly phrases

I am not that familiar with the DIF Presentation Exchange doc and I have
only skimmed various versions, but there is a 'purpose' field and I
thought this was to do precisely what you said was missing. I think that
purpose is a good idea and so I have used it in my policy formulations
as well.

Kind regards

David