Re: Verifiable Requests?

From: Liam McCarty <liam@unumid.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 18:16:51 -0600
Cc: "public-credentials@w3.org" <public-credentials@w3.org>, Bjorn Hamel <bjorn.hamel@workday.com>, Keith Kowal <keith.kowal@workday.com>, Kamal Thandapani <kamal.thandapani@workday.com>
To: Gabe Cohen <gabe.cohen@workday.com>
Fully support this! We’ve been using our own version of verifiable requests from the beginning because there’s really no choice for many use cases. (Or rather, there’s no choice but to have some notion of requests — and may as well make them verifiable.)

Liam

Liam McCarty
Co-Founder of Unum ID <http://www.unumid.org/>