Re: Weekly Meeting Time Survey: January 2021 through March 2021

A friendly reminder to please take 30 seconds to communicate your
preference on moving this meeting day/time for Jan-Mar 2021.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfV_lmgO1rb7eqYh4Fwnodg0c5lsXducKAQ-fX41omJ0aAHdw/viewform

So far it looks like the 10am PT slot on Tuesday and Wednesday are tied for
most popular. This is an interesting time as well, since it is 7AM NZT
enabling some APAC participation.

We will make a decision and announce on Monday, Dec 28.

Thanks,

-Heather & the Chairs

--
Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>