Re: VCs - zCaps / OCap a Discussion

I have no idea what

“ The PEP may know that the token is valid, perhaps because it has cached
the validation result, but it doesn't know if the request is included in
the permissions specified in the token.”

means. I try to use ‘request’ consistently to refer to interaction at the
PDP. I use ‘token’ in relation to the capability presented by a ‘client’ to
Company A as the PEP.

- Adrian