Re: looking for a specific use-case

A visa application for a travelling family that includes a toddler but where the visa rules say each person must have an individual application

This is a common scenario for many Australian visa types.  Some authorised delegate (eg Mum) has to do the application for the toddler but still present the toddlers credentials

Any use?

Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854