Re: Manifesto: Rules for standards-makers by Dave Winer

*"There are only two industries that call their customers ‘users’: illegal
drugs and software"* ~E.Tufte
The least we can do is give them the ability to seamlessly switch
dealers...errr, products :)

Agree with macro-theme and that perfection is the enemy of the good.

--
*Taylor Kendal *tweet <https://twitter.com/taykendesign> | in
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/taykendesign/> | meet
<https://www.meetingbird.com/h/tayken>
*Chief Program Officer, *Learning Economy Foundation
<https://www.learningeconomy.io/>
*Contributing Editor*, Diplomatic Courier
<https://www.diplomaticourier.com/>
--
This electronic message transmission contains information from Learning
Economy <https://www.learningeconomy.io/>, and is intended only for the use