Re: Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage Spec Call - Dec 3, 2020

If we change the semantics often enough it will continue to scare people
away and create a nice walled garden. /s

But seriously, this kind of thing, though nominally trivial, is a barrier
to entry, especially for enterprise folks who need this functionality and
also serves to decrease confidence in the community.

I say this as a consumer of EDV (or whatever we are calling it now)
approaches with well defined use cases, rather than a creator of code in
this space, so take these comments as coming from a bit of an outsider
looking in.

Michael Prorock
CTO, Founder
mesur.io