Seeking examples of VCs about source code

From: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@lifewithalacrity.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 22:40:35 -0800
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>, W3C Verifiable Credentials WG <public-vc-wg@w3.org>
*tl;dr Seeking advice & examples of JSON-LD 1.1 Verifiable Credentials
using schema.org <http://schema.org>'s CreativeWork or SoftwareSourceCode
or Review schema for source code or reviews of source code.*

I am focused right now on the use case of using Verifiable Credentials for
public statements and metadata about the provenance, attribution, and
review of secure software source code repositories (mostly for tagged
releases of .git archives). Currently, the common practice is to publish
GPG detached signatures, which has severe limitations.

Conveniently there already exists a schema that does most of what we need
in:

* https://schema.org/CreativeWork
* https://schema.org/SoftwareSourceCode
* https://schema.org/Review

I'm seeking any examples of existing JSON-LD (or YAML) documents that have
been using any of these schemas, or examples from parties considering other
applications of making assertions about data objects, such as claims and
reviews about educational materials.

Thank you for any advice or pointers you can share on this topic!

— Christopher Allen