Re: Materials for today's CCG call: Ceramic Network + Identity Index (IDX)

I think this is a very interesting project, sadly I missed the CCG call
though. Would it be possible for you to address a few questions?

   1. As far as I remember, there's always been a general concern with
   regard to storing personal data (even encrypted) on public sources (e.g.
   IPFS). What is the project creators' (or the general "DeID" community's)
   stance on this matter? How does ceramic address this potential risk? (I'm
   assuming credential documents are stored on IPFS, and credentials are
   likely to contain some level of PII)
   2. For the data where persistence is fundamentally required (e.g. DIDs),
   how does the system enforce or encourage data persistence? (This has always
   been a question I have with regard to IPFS-based systems)
   3. How extensible is this platform to accommodate new DID methods
   besides 3ID? What would be the steps involved? I'm assuming a new method
   would be equivalent to creating a new ceramic doc-type?

Any input on these questions is really appreciated, or links to relevant
bits of documentation on the matter. Thanks beforehand.

Regards,
Carlos