VC-EDU meeting is ON for tomorrow, 10 August

From: Kim Hamilton Duffy <kimhd@mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 13:52:18 -0700
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi all,
We are having a VC-EDU call tomorrow to discuss the Modeling Educational
Verifiable Credentials document (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pt-VNnjoYgl23Mlu0Tjyax5RgANPBfDijERz0SNYfSo/edit#).
This will be an open discussion, so feel free to bring any
topics/questions, in addition to the ones below.

Suggested topics (feel free to DM me before the meeting with suggestions,
or mention them at the beginning of the meeting):

   - Update on XML serialization of VCs
   - Generalization of vocabulary for support of well-known standards like
   Open Badges
      - Reference:
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pt-VNnjoYgl23Mlu0Tjyax5RgANPBfDijERz0SNYfSo/edit?disco=AAAAGkpRyDc
   - Discussion of issuance roles and impact:
      - Reference:
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pt-VNnjoYgl23Mlu0Tjyax5RgANPBfDijERz0SNYfSo/edit?disco=AAAAGldX0rc
   - ILR standardization/progress

Meeting connection information: https://w3c-ccg.github.io/vc-ed/

(DM me if you would like a calendar invite)

Thanks,
Kim

--
*Kim Hamilton Duffy*

Senior Technology Architect

*MIT Open Learning | Digital Credentials Consortium*

kimhd@mit.edu